Saturday, February 10, 2018

Spelling Bee Saturday - Week Nineteen!!


Well hi there!


Thanks for joining me during
 another week of our sew along...


If you are a new student...
This is the book that 
we are working from ...


How are you all coming along
 with your letters blocks?

Today we have 2 more.


Capital "O"


and Lowercase "o"


Let's play 
Tic-Tac-Toe during recess...
how fun!


I thought I would show this picture 
from the photo shoot because
 next week is Valentines Day:)


I hope you are able to attend school today and sew up your letter "O's!"
See you next week 
for two more blocks:)
xx
Lori

2 comments:

Little Quiltsong said...

Love how the rows are slowly coming together Lori! The letter O for today is for 'Ooh' how I love each and everyone of your blocks. Thank You :)!!

Dorothy said...

Lori, You are sewing on "my machine" :-) It is a dream machine for piecing, so glad I found it in a 2nd hand store

Related Posts with Thumbnails